When we arrived we went and collected our hire car and travel tab that enables us to have wireless internet wherever and whenever. Once we received the keys for the car we drove to Hotel Blu. Our room was already prepared so we hang around for a few minutes then went for a walk to find a late lunch/early dinner. We decided to go to Fatburger and I got a delicious chicken burger. We bought some groceries then went back to the hotel and rested for the rest of the day.
I had an extremely short sleep as I only got 2-3 hours then read my book until 4:30am. My dad decided to punish my sister and I for waking up too early, and made us go for a 2 hour walk. It turned out to be really enjoyable though. We got a few nice photos and got a bit of exercise in the process too.
I had an extremely short sleep as I only got 2-3 hours then read my book until 4:30am. My dad decided to punish my sister and I for waking up too early, and made us go for a 2 hour walk. It turned out to be really enjoyable though. We got a few nice photos and got a bit of exercise in the process too.
When we got back we began teasing my mum because we had such a good time without her on our 'punishment'. Eventually we stopped and then just had a very calm day............. until afternoon!! We went on a really, really long walk over a really, really long bridge to get to Granville Island so that we could spend some time at the Granville markets. We had dinner there which was calamari and fries.
We decided to take the aquabus (ferry boat) to get across the river instead of the bridge.
When we got back it was already really late and we had waffles for dessert at 10:30pm. It was delicious!!









No comments:
Post a Comment