Monday, January 15, 2018

Exploring on Board

When we went to the pool deck to get some towels I found more towels wrapped in different animal shapes. I had a swim with Remy, Beau and Aunty Susan in the pool.



Today I attended a cupcake decorating class. We were making elephant cupcakes. The butter cream was made from melted marshmallows and condensed milk. We coloured the butter cream grey and then used purple fondant to make an elephants face. We rolled the fondant into ears, eyes and a trunk. We used chocolate sprinkles for the eyelashes and chocolate buds for the eyeballs. I really enjoyed the class because the teacher told us to eat the sweet stuff while we were decorating! My elephant's trunk was longer than everybody else's.



Today Ketut folded our towels into an elephant. When we wake up in the morning we will be in Noumea, New Caledonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment