Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas!!!

Today, the twenty fifth of December we woke up and it is Christmas Day! Santa did find us here in Nuremberg!!! He had his milk and cookies, the carrots were still there but that must be because the reindeer could not come into the hotel.



Santa even left a note for me, he said he was glad that he found us and that he had only left a few presents for us because all our other gifts were at home. I am so happy to be in Nuremberg for Christmas. Mum and I wore our matching dresses for most of the day.


Santa brought me a cake pop squishy, a stretchy and a little bracelet. He gave Matthew a bobble head and a stretchy. Matthew and I exchanged presents, he bought me a craft set with a dog and bunny, a bracelet kit and some calligraphy pens with a sketch book. I love all my presents. He was very happy with his gifts too.

After playing for a while we went for another swim in the pool. Everything was closed on Christmas day so we made a special lunch in the hotel room. I decorated the serviettes and mum made little paper shaped stars and snowflakes. For our special Christmas lunch we had schnitzel, pasta, bread rolls and vegetables. The schnitzel had cheese and ham inside.


We went for a long walk around Nuremberg after lunch.




It was very cold and Matthew and I bought hot chocolates which had whipped cream on them, Dad had a hot wine.


This was our last day in Nuremberg and I think it is a pretty place.


No comments:

Post a Comment