When we arrived at the palace we had the chance to taste some apple strudel before she started to tell us all of the ingredients. It was very interesting to watch her stretch the pastry because she had to use her whole arm because it was so big! It ended up being very thin, so thin that you could read tiny writing through it. We also received hot chocolates and with some blocks of sugar that I ended up taking back to the hotel.
Before going back we caught two underground trains to some Christmas markets and I bought a bracelet that was purple and included the infinity sign on the front of it. Before we headed back to the hotel we went to a shop called Steffl where I bought a denim skirt with sparkles and a sewn flower on the front. While we were walking back to the apartment we stopped at a place called soccer city so Matthew could buy some soccer boots. We also quickly went to a shop named Swatch and I ended up getting a pink glittery watch with jewels in the middle.
When we got back to the hotel we chose a place for dinner and then went to sleep. I love Vienna.
No comments:
Post a Comment