Friday, December 28, 2018

Prague Day 3

Today, the twenty eighth of December, we slept in since we went to bed late the night before after watching a movie. Mum and I went for a walk and did some shopping. We bought souveneirs for Kami, Aunty Susan, Beau, Remy and Uncle Kersy. I chose some earrings and perfume for Kami and a special rose perfume for Aunty Susan. We bought Remy a small figurine. We went to look for a purse in a store but could not find one.

Mum and I went on a search to find delicious Czech chocolate. At the first place we didn't find any but Mum bought me a few tasty treats, they included coconut, strawberry and caramel truffles. They were absolutely delicious and my favourite was the coconut, this was also Mum's favourite. We ended up buying some cinnamon and ginger chocolate at another shop.



On our way back to the hotel Mum and I shared a langos - which is fried bread with cheese, but did not tell Dad and Matthew!


Later on I went for a walk with Dad and looked in many shops. I asked Dad for a macaron from Paul, which is a patisserie that I had secretly been getting lots of yummy treats from when I was with Dad. 


In the evening Matthew and I watched a movie at the apartment. It was called Benji and it was very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment