When we arrived at Dolphin Bay we had to get dressed into a wet suit as well. The water was very cold and I was freezing as I was getting in. Once we were all settled in we started to pat the dolphin. It was a he and his name was Astu, he was sixteen years old and had spots on his belly which meant that he was very mature and well behaved. I had to play with him, kiss him and even cuddle him. I had learnt a lot of things about dolphins such as that they make noises out of their blowhole not their mouth, they also can weigh up to one hundred and twenty kilograms and finally some dolphins can stay under the water for up to eighteen minutes!
After our dolphin adventure we went to the waterpark which was where the boys were waiting.
The rest of the day we spent at the waterpark until we went out to dinner with my mum's cousin.
That was a brilliant second day to my holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment